1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
1/2 cup quinoa flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1-1/2 baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 heaping cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1-3/4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons melted virgin coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons softened coconut oil
1/2 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
1-3/4 tablespoons cinnamon
1-1/2 teaspoons honey
Optional Frosting: either frost with raw honey OR:
Organic powdered sugar, honey and warm water, to taste/desired texture
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan or cake pan. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 (or do this step first if your oven is slow to heat).
4. Put all of the wet ingredients into a blender or processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix together. Add more gluten-free flour of choice until the dough forms a ball but is still a little sticky.
5. Generously flour a clean work surface. Turn the dough out onto the floured surface. Sprinkle the top of the dough with flour if it is still too sticky and roll into a rectangle shape with a rolling pin.
6. Spread a little extra coconut oil (softened, not melted) on the rectangle. Mash together the filling ingredients and spread thinly across the dough.
7. Roll from the long end down towards you. Slice it with a sharp knife into 6-8 sections, and place the rolls in the oiled pan. Bake for about 20 minutes. If uncertain err on the softer side.